REVOLUTIONARY SEATED EXPERIENCE
noblechairs standards make for an unmistakable combination of aesthetics, luxurious materials and absolute comfort. It is due in no small part to the industrially automated precision manufacturing, with the end result being an unparalleled blend of flawless craftsmanship that helps to make the noblechairs seated experience a joy.
ELEGANCE & ERGONOMICS
In addition to the impressive aesthetics of noblechairs, they are characterised by their distinct shape and the use of breathable, deformation-resistant breathable cold foam upholstery. It is the use of this high-density foam that helps the chair retain its shape over extended periods of time, effectively distributing the load while preventing users sinking too deeply into the upholstery.
When it comes to the covering materials used in our noblechairs, there is something for every taste: Vegan PU leather complete with delicate stitching, genuine real leather with unsurpassed breathability, or even supple nappa leather for unparalleled aesthetics.
The noblechairs 4D armrests offer maximum adjustability across four dimensions: horizontally, laterally, vertically (height) along with an adjustable tilt angle. This makes achieving optimal ergonomics in line with your individual desk remarkably easy.
The matt black powder-coated base of our noblechairs consists of robust solid aluminium and this supports a weight of up to 120kg.
The noblechairs EPIC is the Best Gaming Chair of 2020, 2019, 2017!
At Computex 2020, 2019, 2017 in Taipei (Taiwan), the European Hardware Association awarded the coveted European Hardware Award in the "Best Gaming Chair" category to the EPIC series from noblechairs and thus crowned the excellent series with the sought after crown.
- Practical tilting function (max. 11°)
- 4D Armrests with maximum adjustability
- Adjustable angle of the backrest (90° to 135°)
- Adjustable seat height (approx. 48 – 58 cm)
- Two comfortable cushions included
- Deformation resistant cold foam
- Durable hydraulic gas lift (Class 4)
- Robust aluminium base
- 60mm Casters for hard- and soft flooring
- Durable steel core
- Max load of up to 120kg
- Manufacturer's guarantee (EU): 2 Years
- Weight: approx. 28 kg
- Armrest depth: 27cm
- Armrest width: 10.5cm
- Backrest dossier: 87cm
- Contact area of the backrest: 29.5cm
- Seat depth: 49.5cm
- Seat width: 56cm
- Contact area of the seat: 36cm
- Seat height: 48-58cm
- Total depth: 56.5cm
- Total height: 129.5 - 139.5cm
- Steel (frame)
- Cold foam (upholstery)
- Top grain leather, nappa leather or PU leather (cover)
- Aluminium (base)
- Nylon / polyurethane (casters)
- Polyurethane (armrests)